A View to a Kill is an American spy movie and is part of the James Bond franchise. It was made by United Artists, and it was released on May 22, 1985. Due to it targeting a PG rating for its British release, the BBFC censored it, violence and sexuality were toned down.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
UK Censorship[edit | edit source]
- The scene where Bond kick one of the bad guys in the crotch was cut.
- The scene where Bond hits one of the bad guys on the neck was cut.
- The scene where Bond delvers a hits the bad guy's neck a second time was cut.
- The scene where a Woman was in the bath was blurred.
- The scene where a Woman was getting dressed was blurred.
- The scene where a Woman is dancing was blurred.
- Shaved time: 5 seconds
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
The American version is uncensored.