Batman and Harley Quinn is an animated Superhero movie that was made by DC Animanation, and released on August 14, 2017. When Toonami France bought the rights to air the movie some scenes were censored to make the film more family friendly. As a result sexuality was toned down.
- The scene that shows a Guard being killed by having sharp vines expand though his body was cut.
- The scene that shows a close up on blood splatter was cut.
- The sign that says Superbabes was modified for the Toonami France broadcast. In the Toonami France version the sign says superb.
- The scene that shows a close up on poster saying Look all you want but don't touch the girls was modified. In the Toonami France version it zooms in on the bottom so it only says don't touch the girls, and the girl that was in the center of the poster was digitally removed.
- The scene that shows Harley undressing was cut.
- The scene that shows Harley binding over while looking for clothes was cut.
- The scene that shows Harley looking at Nightwing and similes while she puts on her clothes and thinks about what to do with Nightwing was cut.
- The scene shows Harley seducing Nightwing was cut.
Where to find it uncensoredEdit
Every other country has it compeltely uncensored, and it is completely uncensored.