Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is an American superhero movie that is part of the DC Extended Universe, and it was released on Mar 25, 2016. When the theatrical release of the movie was censored (In order to shorten the runtime and get a PG-13 rating). When the movie started to air on ORF in Austria some scenes were removed due to their violence content (Note: they aired the theatrical version not the director's cut.)
Censorship[edit | edit source]
Austria Censorship[edit | edit source]
ORF[edit | edit source]
- The scene that shows the soldiers opening fire on the African terrorists was cut.
- The scene that shows Superman's soldiers attempting to capture Batman as he try's to resist them was shortened. As a result you can no longer see Batman kneeing on of them in the face.
- The scene that shows Batman's bat-hook hitting one of Lex's henchmen's shoulders was cut.
- The scene that shows Batman slamming one of Lex's henchmen onto the floor was cut.
- The scene that shows Batman breaking one of Lex's henchmen's shoulders was cut.
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
The DVD's are uncensored and the uncensored version can be found on streaming sites.