Call of Duty: Roads to Victory is a first person shooting video game that was developed by Amaze Entertainment ad published by Activision. The video game was released on March 13, 2007, in order to get released in Germany the video game was censored. This is due to Nazi imagery being illegal in Germany.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
Germany Censorship[edit | edit source]
- Nazi Swastik's were removed.
- Iron Crosses were removed.
- The word "kill" was changed to "turn off" or "do it"
- The line "Best German's a dead German" was changed to "Only a dead enemy is a good enemy".
- References to leaders/commanders in Nazi Germany were removed.
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
Every other nation has it uncensored.