Code of Honor 2: Conspiracy Island is a shooting game developed by City Interactive and published by City Interactive. The video game was released on Aug 19, 2008. In order to get released in Germany the game was censored.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
Germany Censorship[edit | edit source]
- Blood effects in the intro were removed.
- Gore option in the options menu was removed.
- Blood splatters that occur when people are shot were removed.
- Blood on walls/pools of blood were removed.
- If you shoot corpses in the uncensored version it causes additional blood effects. In the German version it doesn't have any additional blood effects.
- Death screams were removed.
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
Every other country has it uncensored.