Code of Honor 3: Desperate Measures is a first person shooting video game that was developed by Ci Games and published by Ci games. The video game was released on August 21, 2009, in order to be released in Germany the game had to be censored.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
Germany Censorship[edit | edit source]
- Blood splatters was removed.
- Blood on the walls was removed.
- Pools of blood was removed.
- When shot you no bleed.
- Grenade explosions are now less graphic. Instead of having it be a bloody explosion sending blood and bits of flesh flying every was removed and instead there is just smoke instead of blood when the explosion first happens.
- Bloody footprints was removed.
- Enemies no longer scream when dying.
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
Every other country has it uncensored.