Command and Conquer is a real time strategy game that was developed by Westwood Studios, and published by Virgin Interactive. The game was released in September 1995. Due to the German government's regulations, a number of scenes were censored for the German release, and soldiers were replaced by robots.
- All humans in the gameplay were changed to an androids.
- Blood was recolored to black in order to make it look like oil.
- Any human death cries were replaced with a noise of a robot shutting down.
- The noise caused by a tank running over a soldier was replaced with the sound of metal being crumpled.
- In the eighth mission, the word "death" in the mission intro was changed to "destroyed".
- The scene that shows a GDI tank firing at a fleeing Nod soldier was modified; the soldier was removed.
- The scene that shows a baby screaming was modified; it was replaced with a x-ray scan.
- The scene that shows a Nod soldier getting shot by an officer was modified; it never shows the soldier getting shot.
- The scene that shows a GDI soldier stalking a Nod soldier and then shooting him was cut.
- The scene that shows a Nod tank firing at a fleeing GDI soldier was modified; the soldier was removed.
- The scene that takes place in a warehouse if you fail one of the two missions was removed.
- In the scene that shows Kane shooting Seth, the actual moment where Seth dies was replaced with a moment of static noise.
- The scene that shows a screaming baby was replaced with a scene showing four doctors.
- The scene that shows a rocket hitting a GDI base was modified; the scream that one of the soldiers makes was muted.
- The scene that shows a helicopter being shot down was modified; the screams that the soldiers make were muted.
- The scene that shows a helicopter exploding was modified; the screams that the people make were muted.
Where to find it uncensoredEdit
Every other country has it completely uncensored.