Conflict: Denied Ops is a tactical shooting video game that was developed by Pivotal Games and published by Eidos Interactive, and it was released on February 8, 2008. In order to be released in Germany the game had to be censored.
- The size of blood splatters were reduced.
- Blood dripping from wounded characters was removed.
- When you are shot there is no longer blood on the screen.
- Ragdoll effects no longer affect corpses.
- Enemies can no longer be set on fire.
- You can no longer interact with corpses.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.