Conflict: Vietnam is a tactical shooting video game that was developed by Pivotal Games and published by Global Star Software/SCi Games. The video game was released on September, 5 2004, due to the game targeting a 16 USK rating the game was censored in Germany.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
Germany Censorship[edit | edit source]
- Blood splatters were removed.
- Enemy models no longer have damage textures.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Enemies can no longer lose body parts due to explosions.
- Killing chickens no longer cause them to bleed/explode.
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
Every other country has it uncensored.