Conker's Bad Fur Day is a platforming video game that was developed by Rare and published by Rare. The video game was released on March 5, 2001. The game was censored due to Nintendo believing those scenes were too offensive to be included in the game.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
International Censorship[edit | edit source]
- Strong swear words like "Fuck" are censored.
- A Teddy Bear Hitler scene was removed from the game.
- There was original a scene that showed a squirrel under going surgery while still alive this was changed to the two doctors just talking to each other.
- Frankie pitchfork only said "It was like one of those lynching's you hear about." And then you would have see another group of characters wearing KKK outfits. This was changed to "It was like one of those execution's you hear about." and you see another group of characters wearing executioner outfits.
- There was originally a scene that showed two squirrels tied up before a teddy bear firing squad the scene then showed the squirrels getting shot by the firing squad. The scene was changed to the squirrels no longer being in the scene at all. (This scene is uncensored in the remake Conker Live and Reloaded)
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
There is no version that is fully uncensored that is available to the public.