Conker Live and Reloaded is a platformer made by Rare and published by Microsoft. The video game was released on June 21, 2005. The game was originally going to be called Conker Live and Uncut and been completely uncensored but Microsoft eventually got cold feet about the whole uncut angle. And had the game censored.
(This censorship is censorship that also applies to the original Nintendo 64 release.)
- Strong swear words like "Fuck" are censored.
- A Teddy Bear Hitler scene was removed from the game.
- There was original a scene that showed a squirrel under going surgery while still alive this was changed to the two doctors just talking to each other.
- Frankie pitchfork only said "It was like one of those lynching's you hear about." And then you would have see another group of characters wearing KKK outfits. This was changed to "It was like one of those execution's you hear about." and you see another group of characters wearing executioner outfits.
(This censorship only applies to the remake)
- Swear words like "asshole", "shit" and "twat" are censored in the remake.
Where to find it uncensored
The Nintendo 64 version is somewhat less censored but there is no completely uncensored version.