Contract J.A.C.K. is a first person shooting video game that was developed by Monolith Productions and published by Sierra Entertainment. The video game was released on November 11, 2003, due to the game targeting a USK 16 rating the game was censored.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
Germany Censorship[edit | edit source]
- Enemies no longer scream when dying.
- Blood splatters were recolored white to make it look more like smoke.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Blood on walls was removed.
- Ragdoll effects were removed.
- Corpses can no longer burn.
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
Every other country has it uncensored.