- This article is a stub. Please help the Censorship Wiki by expanding it.
DC Super Hero Girls is an animated action-adventure series developed by Lauren Faust based on the original web series with the same name. The TV series premiered on Cartoon Network on March 8, 2019. Cartoon Network Turkey, MENA, And Philippines censor the show due to Network Standards.
- Babs's teenage lesson about romance, alongside the entire scene of the girls watching a romantic-drama together at the movies, was cut. It instead cuts straight over to when they are exiting the theater.
- Any instance of Bumblebee saying explosives were at the bridge was cut.
- The scene where Bumblebbe to get Supergirl's help was cut for unknown reasons.
- At the very beginning, Babs' text message has been modified, digitally removing the emojis relating to love.
- The scene where Doris injects the serum inside her is cut. The scene immediately fades to the hideout as soon as she lifts up the serum injector.
- The scene where Giganta transforms is shortened.
- The scene where Supergirl is repeatedly smashed on the ground by Giganta is cut. The scene immediately switches to when Giganta throws Supergirl out of the mall.
- A great majority of You're Mine, especially the second verse where Ra's Al Ghul is forcefully puppeteering a lifeless Kara, is cut.
- Ra's Al Ghul's line "Cockroaches. Viruses. Or cockroaches carrying viruses." was cut.
- The scene where Bumblebee gets electrocuted was cut.