Deep Black is a video game that was developed by Biart and published by 505 Games. The video game was released on April 18, 2012, due to the game targeting a USK 16 rating the game was censored in Germany.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- You getting hit by enemy attacks no longer causes blood splatters.
- Shooting corpses no longer causes the corpses to bleed.
- Ragdoll effects were removed.
- Enemies disappear the moment you stop looking at them after you kill them.
- Death screams were toned down.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.