Dragon Warriro III is a RPG video game that was developed by Chunsoft and published by Enix. The video game was released on February 10, 1988, due to Nintendo's policies at the time the game was censored for the International release.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
International Censorship[edit | edit source]
- The cross on the king's clothing was removed.
- The Priests were completely redesigned and renamed healers.
- The Priest class was renamed Pilgrim and the crosses on the outfits were removed.
- The old man's walking stick was redesigned to make it look less like a cross.
- Shines were redesigned as a result the cross that was on them was removed.
- In the uncensored version when party members of defeated they are represented by coffins with crosses on them. In the International release the dead party members follow you around as ghosts.
- Crosses in graveyards were replaced with tombstones.
- The shrines in Lancel and Necrogond are decorated with a cross on the floor. In the International release the crosses were removed.
- In the Dharma Temple there is a large manji on the floor. In the International release it was removed.
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
The Japanese release is uncensored.