Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is a strategy video game that was developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo. The video game was released on August 7, 2008. In addition to the game being censored worldwide due to potentially offensive dialogue and perceived racism, the European version was censored even more, which affects more lines of dialogue.
- The level "Chapter 12: Slave Market of Norda" was renamed "Chapter 12: Knorda Market".
- The scene where the Slave Merchant says "Do you need a slave? Right now we only have weakling kids for sale, but we can sell them to you for a cheap price." it was changed to "Heh. Whadda you want? A broken nose?" (Note: The Slave Merchant was changed to a Ruffian)
- The scene where Marth says "You are selling children... How dare you!! If you want to live, release the children, and leave this place at once!!" it was changed to "I hear you are holding some Akaneians here against their will. Release them at once!"
- All international censorship mentioned above also applies to the Europe release.
- The scene where Dejanira "That accursed Archanean wench! To hell with Camus's pleas. We should have put her to the sword with the rest of them..." it was changed to That accursed Akaneian wench! Never mind Camus's pleas. We should have put her to the sword with the rest of them..."
- The scene where Medeus says "Come and face me. I'll tear the ground asunder and send you straight down to hell!" it was changed to "Come and face me. I'll tear the ground asunder and make you wish you'd never been born!"
Where to find it uncensored
While there is no uncensored version of this remake you can play the original game and it is uncensored.