Fire Emblem Fates is a tactical rpg that was made by Nintendo, and it was released on June 25, 2015. Due to Nintedo wanting to make it more family friendly, some scenes were censored. As a result sexuality was toned down and drug references were removed.
- The petting minigame was removed.
- Soleil's lesbian side story was modified for the International release. In the International version references to her being lesbian, and her conversion therapy was removed.
- All drug references were removed.
- Any scene where a female character makes a confession of love to another female character (when they marry) was modified for the International release. In the International version their conversations were shortened.
- The swim suit outfits were removed.
Where to find it uncensoredEdit
The Japanese version is completely uncensored, and the fan update/ translation removes most of the censorship.
This article is a stub. Please help by Censorship wikia by expanding it.