Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends is a kid-friendly cartoon that aired on Cartoon Network from 2004 to 2009. Some scenes from certain episodes have been censored worldwide.
Cartoon Network USA Edit
- In Destination Imagination, Bloo saying “You pissed him off! That’s what happening!” was censored so they have to make it more family-friendly by adding “You peeved him off! That’s what happening!”
- In Camp Keep A Good Mac Down, Madame Foster’s hair and body were uncensored in the original cut but was mostly censored in the final cut.
- In Neighbor Pains, at the very end where Old Man Rivers talks to Madame Foster on the mansion’s front porch at evening, you can hear him saying Oh, Why’d You Think I Was Working So Hard On My Lawn?” in the original version but you can hear him saying Oh, Why’d You Think I Was Working So **** My Lawn” in the current version of the episode. The bleeped version of this quote was heard in On Demand, YouTube and Hulu prints of the episode.
Cartoon Network Switzerland Edit
- The episode Busted has been banned due to bathroom humor and how long and inappropriate the toilet paper was, Bloo needing to go pee or use the bathroom with help from Mr. Herriman and statue problems.
Cartoon Network Greece Edit
- The episode called Busted has been banned due to Bloo needing to go pee or use the bathroom with the help of Mr. Herriman, toilet paper issues, bathroom humor and the statue being messed up and covered in toothpaste, duct tape and glue.
Cartoon Network Russia Edit
- In Neighbor Pains, the scene where Bloo and Young Man Rivers were making faces at the beginning was cut.
Cartoon Network France Edit
- In the episode called Busted, the opening/beginning scene with Bloo needing to pee or has to go use the bathroom has been censored/cut due to urination, bathroom humor and bathroom problems.
- The toilet paper scene in the episode was censored due to issues with the toilet paper and statue problems.
- Bloo saying “A Bust This Big Needs Ample Support” was cut due to serious issues with the Madame Foster statue, same for Turkey.
- Some “not-nice” words in the show have been bleeped out by several characters.
Cartoon Network Canada Edit
- In Neighbor Pains, the scene where Bloo and Young Man Rivers were making faces at the beginning was cut, same for Russia.
Cartoon Network Turkey Edit
- In Everyone Knows It’s Bendy, the word “stupid” was bleeped out by Mr. Herriman.
- In Busted, the stomach growling sound by Bloo in the opening/beginning scene when he has to go use the bathroom has been bleeped out twice. Once when he has to go pee and once when after he made his bed in his room with the help of Mr. Herriman. It is also the case with Bloo going pee-pee after he brushes his teeth in the upper bathroom with the urination and bathroom humor being censored alone.
- The toilet paper scene from the episode has been censored due to how long and inappropriate the toilet paper was.
- The statue fixing scene has been censored as well due to how the statue feels with toothpaste, duct tape and glue on it.
- Bloo saying “A Bust This Big Needs Ample Support” was cut due to serious issues with the Madame Foster statue, same for France.
- The various times that Mac is naked has been censored.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.