Grand Theft Auto 3 is a action adventure game developed by DMA Design and published by Rockstar Games. The video game was released on 22 October 2001. In order to get released in Germany violence was toned down.
- In the uncensored version it is possible to kick or hit defenseless enemies. That is not possible in the German version.
- Blood effects were removed from the German version.
- In the uncensored version you can blast apart people's heads. In the German version that is not possible and the blood effect was removed.
- In the uncensored it is possible to cut or blast off limbs. In the German version that is not possible.
- In the uncensored version you sometimes find money around people you kill. In the German version money is never next to/near a corpse.
- All Rampage missions were removed from the German version.
- The game was originally released uncut with a MA15+ rating but was later banned due to sexual violence involving prostitutes.
- The game's banned was later overturned after a censored version was released. In the censored version you are unable to hire Prostitutes, you are also unable to kill Prostitutes.
Saudi Arabia Censorship
- The video game is banned due to it's violent content.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other region has it uncensored.