Half-Life: Opposing Forces is a first person shooting video game developed by Gearbox/Valve and published by Valve. The video game was released on November 19, 1999. In order to get a USK 16 rating in Germany the game was censored.
- Blood has been completely removed from the game.
- You can no longer tear enemies apart using certain weapons.
- In the uncensored version if you shoot the aliens stuck to the celling they will drop their last prey. In the German version they drop a few screws.
- If you use the Barnacle the enemy will disappear and there is no longer any blood.
- You can no longer shoot/kill scientists and security guards. If you try they will sit on the floor.
- Most enemies dissolve when killed.
- Most screams in the game were removed.
- In the uncensored version if you keep on shooting corpses you will see additional blood effects. This doesn't happen in the German version.
- All humans in multiplayer have been replaced with the Helmet skin.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored. The German Steam site now offers a uncensored patch.