Half-Life 2 is a first-person video game developed by Valve and published by Valve. The game was released on November 16, 2004, in order to get released in Germany violence was toned down.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
Germany Censorship[edit | edit source]
- Blood splatters are now grey instead of red.
- Blood on walls is now grey instead of red.
- Blood textures on characters are now grey instead of red.
- The bones that the barnacles spit out can no longer be picked up.
- All blood stains were changed to grey instead of red.
- When enemies die they disappear.
- Most monsters and other creatures disappear when killed.
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
Every other country has it uncensored. The German Steam site now offers a uncensored patch.