Killing Floor is a first-person shooting video game that was developed by Tripwire Interactive and published by Tripwire Interactive. The video game was released on May 14, 2009. In order to be released in Germany the game had to be censored.
- Enemies disappear after being killed.
- Ragdoll effects were removed.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Blood on walls were removed.
- The Bloat enemy no longer explodes.
- Flamethrowers no longer set enemies on fire.
- Limbs can no longer be severed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.