Left 4 Dead is a horror video game that was developed by Turtle Rock Studios, Valve Corporation, Certain Affinity and published by Valve Corporation, My.com. The video game was released on November 17, 2008. In order to release in Germany the game had to be censored.
- Blood textures were removed.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- The Intro cutscene was censored with violence being toned down.
- Blood on clothes were removed.
- Limbs can no longer be separated.
- Enemies no longer can be set on fire.
- Ragdoll effects were removed.
- All PC censorship applies.
- All blood was removed from the Intro cutscene.
- Bullet wounds on corpses were removed.
- Blood on walls were removed.
- Blood on the floor was removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.