Lethal Enforcers is a light gun video game that was developed by Konami and published by Konami. The video game was released on September 1992. Due to Nintendo's policies at the time the game was censored for the International release.
- Civilians and hostages can no longer be killed.
- When enemies are shot the screen turns green instead of red.
- In the first level the skull on the delivery truck was removed.
- In the second level the boss falls off the train in the uncensored version. While in the SNES version he just disappears.
- In the third level the boss flies through the screen in an explosion in the uncensored version. While in the SNES version nothing happens.
- In the fourth level THE DRUG DEALER became THE GUNRUNNERS.
- In the fifth level when the helicopter crashes the pilot falls out in the uncensored version.
Where to find it uncensored
The Arcade, Sega Genesis and PlayStation are all uncensored.