MDK is a third-person shooting video game that was developed by Shiny Entertainment and published by Playmates Interactive (NA), Shiny Entertainment (EU). Due to the game targeting a USK 16 rating the game had to be censored in Germany.
- Green blood was changed to blue.
- It is no longer possible to separate body parts.
- Enemies do fall over after being shot in the head with the sniper weapon.
- Explosions are less graphic.
- The final boss fight was modified for the German release. In the German release the amount of blood shown was reduced.
- The Headshots stat was removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.