Mortyr II is a first-person shooting video game that was developed by Mirage Media S. C. and it was published by Interplay Entertainment. The video game was released on 2004. In order for the game to be released in Germany it had to be censored.
- Nazi badges were removed from uniforms.
- The bloody hand print on one of the loading screens was recolored black.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- Pools of blood were removed.
- Blood on the walls were recolored black.
- The ragdoll effect no longer causes additional bleeding nor does it cause the enemies to move around after dying.
- Damage textures were removed.
- Nazi symbols were removed.
- Iron Crosses were removed.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.