NecroVisioN is a horror first-person shooting video game that was developed by The Farm 51 and it was published by 1C Company, 505 Games and Aspyr Media. The video game was released on February 20, 2009. In order to be released in Germany the game was censored.
- Blood splatters were removed.
- Damage textures were removed.
- When you get injured the screen no longer has blood on it.
- Enemies now dissolve the moment you kill them.
- Blood on the walls and floor were removed.
- Corpses lying on the floor were removed.
- The Ragdoll effect was removed.
- Death animations were mostly removed and those not removed were heavily censored.
- Combo attacks were censored to remove any blood and gore.
- Enemies can no longer be burnt alive.
- Body Parts can no longer be cut off.
- A number of cutscenes were censored to remove blood.
Where to find it uncensored
Every other country has it uncensored.