No More Heroes is an Japanese hack and slash game that was developed by Grasshopper Manufacture and published by Marvelous Entertainment, Ubisoft and Rising Star Games. The Wii release was censored worldwide (expect for the North American version), and the PlayStation 3 version was uncensored worldwide (expect for the Japanese release, the PlayStation 3 Japanese release has the same censorship edits that were in the International Wii release.)
- Any scene that shows blood during cut-scenes was modified for the International release. In the International version the blood was either digitally removed, or recolored black.
- In the uncensored version you can behead enemies, in the International release this feature was removed.
- In the uncensored version you can Dissect your enemies, in the International release this feature was removed
- In the uncensored version dead hostile expode which causes a massive cloud of blood, in the International release this feature was removed.
- In the uncensored version after you fight Death Metal you can see him lying on the ground sourrended by a pool of blood. In the International release Death Metal's mutilated body was digitally removed, and the pool of blood was reduced and digitally recolored black.
Where to find it uncensoredEdit
The North American version is completely uncensored, and the European PlayStation 3 release is completely uncensored.