Phineas and Ferb is a American cartoon that was made by Disney, the show was released on August 17, 2007 and it ended on June 12, 2015. When Cartoon Network Turkey and BBTV Channel 7 some scenes were censored due to them not being family friendly.
Cartoon Network TurkeyEdit
- Episode 1
- The scene that shows Ferb burping was cut.
- The scene where Phineas says "Oh-ho-ho, man! I could smell the peanut butter!" was cut.
- Episode 7
- The episode was banned on Cartoon Network Turkey.
- Episode 11
- The scene that shows the episodes title was modified for the Cartoon Network Turkey broadcast. In the uncensored version the episodes title is "Gaming the System". In the Cartoon Network Turkey version the episode is called "Video Game Adventure"
- The scene where Candace says "Hey ugly!" was muted.
- The scene where Candace says "Drop the twerps you freak!" it was changed to "Drop the twerps!"
- The scene that shows the Giant crushing Phineas and Ferb, witch results in them getting dissolved was cut.
- The scene where Isabella says "Hey you!" was cut.
- The scene where Candace says "Oh no! Jermey's here. How am I going to get ready in three seconds?" it was changed to "Oh no! Jermey's here!"
Saudi Arabia CensorshipEdit
- Episode 22 (Vanessassary Roughness)
- In the beginning scene with Vanessa and Doofenshmirtz is cut due to Islamic teachings.
- Episode 65
1. During the song 'Candace Party', the shot and line of which Candace spells out the words on the 'Intimate Get Together' banner was cut for unknown reasons.
BBTV Channel 7Edit
- Episode 41
- The scene that shows a Twiliek in a slave suit was cut.
- The scene that shows a Tusken Raider's weapon was cut.
Southeast Asia CensorshipEdit
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz's catchphrase, "Curse you, Perry the Platypus!", along with some different variations, has been censored in half of the amount of the episodes with that phrase, due to the suggestive word "curse". The phrase is partially or fully cut out or muted.
- In "Phineas and Ferb Save Summer", the scene where Stacy gets bitten by a spider was modified; the part where she sticks her finger into the spider cage was cut, and the bite wound was blurred out.
- In "Phineas and Ferb Star Wars", the Twiliek wearing the Princess Leia's slave outfit in the "Hutt's annual swimwear sale" was blurred out.
- In "Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars" during the "Tatooine" montage, The Tusken Raider's weapon was blurred out because it resembles a hunting gun.
- In the episode "Act Your Age", the "Nosh Ole Mexican Jewish Cafe" sign was blurred out, leaving out "Nosh Ole".
Central and Eastern European Censorship Edit
Note: The Central and Eastern European feed is separated into two feeds: Central Europe (Czech Republic and Hungary), and Eastern Europe (Ukraine (the Ukrainian feed was closed in 2013 and it was replaced by PLUSPLUS), Bulgaria and Romania)
Disney Channel Edit
Season One Edit
- Episode 11
- The line when Dr. Doofenshmirtz says "As soon as he walks through that front door, no more Perry the Platypus. It's genius, right? Oh-- Oh, I told Nancy to keep the back door locked! Note to self; My evil deed for tomorrow. Fire the maid. What are you looking at? Not so fast, Perry the Platypus. Don't worry, it's not what you think. It's my special recipe for quick-hardening chocolate! Between you and me, my popularity has plummeted to an all-time low. But everybody loves chocolate! What if I could recreate chocolate in my own image? Behold! The Melt-inator 6500! Powered by thousands of laser pointers! It has a melting capacity...of 7. That's on a scale of 1-5, so that's a big number. Here. Watch this. Collect my harvest through the city streets, where it will be processed with my secret ingredients to produce the most irresistible confection in the Tri-State Area. Now do you understand what you are up against? Come on, you didn't get any of that? You didn't get any of that? Okay, I will start again. First of all, my popularity is an all-time low. You got that, right? Okay. Then--" was shortened and edited.
Where to find it uncensoredEdit
The American version is completely uncensored.