Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All is a point and click adventure game that was developed and published by Capcom. The video game was released on October 26, 2006.
- The scene that shows food on the tables in Viola Hall was modified for the International release. In the uncensored version there is a phallic shaped fruit.
- The scene that plays when you show a photograph of Pearl to Hotti was modified for the International release.
- The scene where Hotti says "...Oh what's this? Very good... Hmmm, yes..." it was changed to "Isn't she the patient down in the room 206...? Hmm, yes."
- The scene where Hotti says "If she breaks a bone , please bring her to me." it was changed to "I'm sure that cute nurse is taking very good care of her."
- The scene where Hotti says "Yes, and if she takes a nasty spill or scrapes her knees defiantly bring her to me." it was changed to "That nurse said the girl has chicken pox... Maybe the flu?"
- The scene where Phoenix Wright says "As if I would ever bring her to you." it was changed to "Um, Pearls fine and well, although I feel sorry for the nurse."
Where to find it uncensored
The Japanese version is uncensored.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.