Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is an Japanese fighting game that was developed by Bandai Namco Studios and Sora Ltd, the game was published by Nintendo. The video game was released on December 7, 2018. Due to Nintendo targeting a Cero A rating and a E10+ rating certain character designs were alerted.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
International Censorship[edit | edit source]
- Game and Watches up move was digitally alerted in the first patch to remove the native American headdress.
- Camilla's spirit sticker/trophy was modified from her original design, in her new design her armor was extended to cover up her breast window.
- Mythra's spirit sticker/trophy was modified from her original design, in her new design her clothing was extended to cover up her breast window and she is now wearing tights.
- Tharija's spirit sticker was cropped, as a result you can no longer see her legs.
- Palutena's design was changed for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, her skirt is now closed up.
- Dracula's spirit has no blood.
- Popo was renamed "Pepe" in German version, because it means "Butt" in German.
- Pyra wears an additional pair of translucent tights under her shorts, and an additional gold plate covers the top of her rear.
- Snake's butt & Zero suit Samus's breast are visibly reduced.
- Peach's panties is censored with black shade.
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
There is no compeltely uncensored version, you can play Smash Bros Wii U/3DS which has many of the same models and is uncensored in the West. You can also choose not to ever update the game that will prevent the Game and Watch change from happening. You can also find the origins of any other games that were uncensored.