The Office is an American comedy TV show that was made by NBC, and it was released on March 24, 2005 and it ended on May 16, 2013. Due to the backlash to a joke involving suicide the episode was censored for all future reruns and the episode was censored. The words "Fuck", "shit", "asshole" and "goddamn” were bleeped out.
- Episode 2 (Diversity Day)
- The scene where Micheal impersonates Chris Rock and says “Some ignorant asshole that fucked up, I can’t take care of my kid! Shit is always on credit! For something they’re suppose to do!” The words “hole”, “fucked” and “shit” was bleeped.
- Episode 1 (Gay Witch Hunt)
- The scene where Michael says “I watched Queer as Fuck.” The word “fuck” is bleeped.
- Episode 10 (A Benihana Christmas)
- The scene where Micheal is riding on his bike and says “Ugh, fuck.” The word “fuck” is bleeped.
- Episode 15 (Phyllis’ Wedding)
- The scene where Micheal says “This is bullshit.” The word “shit” is bleeped.
- Episode 23 (The Job)
- The scene where Jan says “So long assholes!” The word “assholes” is partially bleeped.
- Episode 3 (Dundler Miffin Infinity)
- The scene where Micheal says “I drove my car into a fucking lake.” The word “fucking” is bleeped.
- Episode 5-6 (Launch Party)
- The scene where Micheal says “So take that, asshole!” The word “hole” is bleeped.
- Episode 8
- The scene that shows Michael pretending to hang himself to scare a group of children was cut.
- Episode 9
- Any scene that shows blackface or the characters talking about blackface was cut.
Where to find it uncensoredEdit
The iTunes version is completely uncensored and the version on the NBC website is completely uncensored. This article is a stub. Please help by Censorship wikia by expanding it.