While most of the censorship occurs in content within a work, even titles of works can get censored. This is a non-exhaustive list of media whose titles have been censored.
- Live Free or Die Hard is titled Die Hard 4.0 in some countries.
- Bombing Bastards is titled Bombing Busters in the PS4 version.
- The Ratchet & Clank video games are known for their hidden crude messages younger players would not notice. These titles have been censored in the EMEA region as well as in Australia.
- Going Commando is titled Ratchet & Clank 2: Locked and Loaded. To go commando is to wear no underpants.
- Up Your Arsenal is titled Ratchet & Clank 3 (although it was not censored in Australia).
- Ratchet: Deadlocked is titled Ratchet: Gladiator.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time was originally going to be titled Clock Blockers, but that title was rejected by Sony.
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One was originally titled 4-Play, which was rejected by Sony and therefore was renamed. 4-Play is a pun on "foreplay", another term in human sexual behavior.
- Full Frontal Assault is titled QForce.
- This article is a stub. Please help the Censorship Wiki by expanding it.