Warcraft III: Reforged is a remake of Warcraft 3 and was developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Lemon Sky Studios and published by Blizzard Entertainment. The video game was released on January 28, 2020, and was censored worldwide compared to the original game.
The remake was panned by critics and fans alike.
(These are just normal lines that you get when clicking on the unit)
- The Paladin line "I live to serve all believers." was changed to "I live to serve."
- The Driad line "I'll attract the enemy with my human call: I'm so wasted! I'm so wasted!" was cut.
- The Night Elf archer's outfit is a bit more modest in the remake.
- Sylvanas Windrunner's models breasts were reduced in size and the amount of cleavage reduced.
- The Dark Ranger model's breasts were reduced in size and there is no longer any cleavage.
- The Sorceress's outfit was made more modest, breasts reduced in size, and cleavage reduced.
- The Blood Elf's archer model breasts were reduced in size and there is no longer any cleavage.
- Jaina's models outfit was made more modest, her breasts were reduced in size and cleavage was slightly reduced.
- While there still is blood in the game when the reduced violence option is not enabled the amount of blood sprays when fighting was reduced.
- The Night Elf's outfit was made more modest, breasts were reduced in size.
- The Night Elf Warden outfit was made more modest.
- The Shandris model's breasts were reduced in size.
- Maiev's outfit was redesigned to show less cleavage.
- Any references to "Grom" were changed to "Hellscream"
- Mission 2
- The scene where Arthas says "What the hell is that?" was cut.
- Mission 7
- The scene that shows Arthas killing Antonidas was cut. Instead you simply kill him using your units in game rather then seeing it happen in a cutscene. (This cut may have happened due to the sound effect that plays when Arthas's sword kills him.)
- Mission 3
- The scene that shows Gul'dan bleeding after being completely abandoned in a flashback was modified for the Reforged release. In the Reforged release the blood was reduced.
- Mission 1
- The cutscene that shows a close up on Arthas after they have destroyed the last remnants of the Alliance was modified for the Reforged release. In the Reforged release the size of the blood puddles were reduced.
- Mission 4
- The Blue Dragonspawn Lord when he dies and the cutscene plays after, the cutscene no longer shows a decayed corpse or any visible damage instead it is simply lying on the ground dead.
Where to find it uncensored
The original game is uncensored.