World War II: Sniper - Call to Victory is a first person shooting video game that was developed by Jarhead Games and published by Groove Games and City Interactive. The video game was released on October 12, 2004. In order to release in the Country Nazi symbols were removed and due to targeting a 16 USK rating violence was toned down.
Censorship[edit | edit source]
Germany Censorship[edit | edit source]
- Pools of blood and blood splatters were removed.
- When shooting dead cows there are no longer any bullet hole wounds.
- SS symbols and other nazi symbols were removed.
- Iron Crosses were removed.
- The Imperial Eagle was removed.
Where to find it uncensored[edit | edit source]
Every other country has it uncensored.